- Please download Application form for PhAMA Membership.
- Fill it up and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Secretariat will contact you upon receiving your application form to provide further details. The application will be submitted to the Board of Directors for review and approval based on criteria established within the Constitution.
- Once your membership is approved, you will need to pay the Entrance Fee within two weeks (14 days).
PhAMA's banking details are as follows:
Bank Name Public Bank
Account Name Pharmaceutical Association of Malaysia
Account Number 3133949602
Bank Address Public Bank Bukit Damansara Branch, 36-40, Medan Setia 2, Plaza Damansara, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Swift Code PBBEMYKL
(Note: Please do not submit payment until you have received an official acceptance of your Membership Application)
- Entrance Fee:
- Associate member: MYR3,000
- Ordinary member: MYR1,000
- Then you will be requested to pay an annual Subscription Fee:
- Associate membership – MYR15,000.
- Ordinary member – Based on tiers (to be provided by Secretariat).