Why Join Us?
As a PhAMA member, your organisation:
- Leverages from being a part of an industrial liaison of high credibility and integrity, with structured stakeholder engagement pathways towards common goals.
- Establishes networks through opportunities to participate and interact in engagements with various parties within the ecosystem such government agencies, academia, healthcare-related organisations.
- Obtains knowledge transfer by pooling resources, co-creation, collaboration with other members’ global counterparts and working collectively toward improving standards and knowledge of regulators and healthcare professionals.
- Participates in contributing to the wealth of the nation, by building assets.
- Gains exclusive access to industry reports.
Types of Membership
- There are two types of membership:
- Ordinary Members
Consist of firms or companies engaged in pharmaceuticals as manufacturers, agents, representatives or distributors in Malaysia, who have been approved by the Board of the Association.
- Associate Members
Consist of individuals, firms, or companies which are not eligible for ordinary membership. An associate member shall have the rights and duties of an ordinary member save that they are not be entitled to vote at the General Meeting of the Association nor be appointed or elected as a member of the Board managing the affairs of the Association.
- About dual membership: Ordinary and associate members shall not be members of any similar or competing bodies within the pharmaceutical industry in order to avoid any potential conflict of interest.
- Members other than individuals shall be represented by one person. Members shall notify the Secretariat of whom the chosen representative may be in writing.
How to Join
- Please download Application form for PhAMA Membership.
- Fill it up and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Secretariat will contact you upon receiving your application form to provide further details. The application will be submitted to the Board of Directors for review and approval based on criteria established within the Constitution.
- Once your membership is approved, you will need to pay the Membership Fee within two weeks (14 days).
PhAMA's banking details are as follows:
Bank Name Public Bank
Account Name Pharmaceutical Association of Malaysia
Account Number 3133949602
Bank Address Public Bank Bukit Damansara Branch, 36-40, Medan Setia 2, Plaza Damansara, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Swift Code PBBEMYKL
(Note: Please do not submit payment until you have received an official acceptance of your Membership Application)
- Entrance Fee:
- Associate member: MYR3,000
- Ordinary member: MYR1,000
- Then subsequently you be required to pay an annual subscription fee:
- Associate membership – MYR15,000.
- Ordinary member – Based on tiers (to be provided by Secretariat).