As a PhAMA member, your organisation:
- Leverages from being a part of an industrial liaison of high credibility and integrity, with structured stakeholder engagement pathways towards common goals.
- Establishes networks through opportunities to participate and interact in engagements with various parties within the ecosystem such government agencies, academia, healthcare-related organisations.
- Obtains knowledge transfer by pooling resources, co-creation, collaboration with other members’ global counterparts and working collectively toward improving standards and knowledge of regulators and healthcare professionals.
- Participates in contributing to the wealth of the nation, by building assets.
- Gains exclusive access to industry reports.